Ready to get your team on Voxer Pro?
Voxer Pro is very easy to set-up. Follow these simples steps and get voxing!
1) Login to your Voxer account from your computer at web.voxer.com and sign up for Voxer Pro.
2) Create individual accounts for your teammates or ask them to sign up by downloading Voxer to their mobile device and following the sign-up flow. If they are already Voxer users, make sure they are in your contact list (see step 3).
3) Add your team to your Voxer contact list.
Go to your contact list > enter full name, email address or username of your new contact in the search field > select their profile > tap “Send message.”
4) Visit your Profile to manage Pro users and enter payment information for your entire team.
5) Create a group chats for your team.
Click on the New Chat button in your Chats List to get started. Select “Group Chat” and scroll through your Contacts List to add members. (Remember: If you didn’t add everyone to your Contacts List, they won’t show up here.) https://support.voxer.com/hc/en-us/articles/218014718-Voxer-for-Team-Communication
6) Don’t forget to turn on Admin Control for every chat to manage users and moderate chats.
Psss… In case you need a refresh, here are some cool features of Voxer Pro: